Monday, October 5, 2009

At last!!!

So we FINALLY just got family pics done! Our friend Sanae did them and did an AWESOME job despite some pretty uncooperative kids (they had to pick that day of all days to be stinkers about naps). We had them done at an apple orchard nearby and it was such a pretty location. The boys loved munching on apples in between shots. We saw at least 8 deer. It made the boys day. Unforunately I had the idea of doing pics barefoot and there were stickers EVERYWHERE. The boys never wear shoes and have pretty tough feet but they were dying. With the promise of ice cream and Sanae's mad skills we got some good ones in! Here's a little preview that she did.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!

Bert and Benton said...

ADORABLE!!!! They turned out great!

Melyssa said...

Those are great. I can't wait to see more. Such a cute family. :)

Staci said...

They are gorgeous! I can't wait to see more! I love the orchard for pics, I have seen a few that have done it there in UT & it is such a perfect spot!

April said...

those are so cute! the scenery actually makes me want to go to utah! your friend is talented!

Heidi Mae said...

Cute family! Cute pictures!