Thank-you Tavita for being such a kind and sharing brother.
Story:
I was trying to get us ready to head out to playgroup. Anytime we go anywhere it's quite an ordeal as I try to find everyone's jackets, socks, and shoes, make sure we have water, diapers, change of clothes etc. Needless to say I'm a little distracted while trying to get out the door. Kalei was playing on her blanket, the boys were playing together as Tavita was walking around with a box of cereal in hand. The boy rarely is without a box of cereal, he could eat it all day. I got the boys ready to head out the door and turned my attention to Kalei.
M: "Alright Lei lei, your turn."
B: "Mommy, she was eating Frosted Flakes."
M: "WHAT?!?!"
B: "Tavita gave them to her, she ate them for awhile but decided she didn't want them and spit them out."
Okay, how could this happen with me no more than 10 feet away. I went over to her and sure enough there were three soggy frosted flakes on her and her blanket. Miracle she didn't choke. So much for holding off on the sweets until she learned to like veggies and what not. Now anything I give her she's gonna spit out and demand some Tony the Tiger.
So Brayden made up for his heartbreaking comment of me looking terrible.
We were dancing in the kitchen last night and he looked up at me and said, "Mommy, you are so beautiful, I'm gonna marry you."
Move over Kalei, you have some competition!
No comments:
Post a Comment