Tuesday, October 20, 2009

1st foods and my 3 girls???

So I've been lazy and even though Kalei is nearing 5 months I just started her on solids last Wednesday. Neither of my boys would have anything to do with rice cereal, it would come out of their mouths as fast as I put it in. For that reason, we always use poi as a first food for our kids. It's great because it has more sustance to it than rice cereal but it's more basic with no known allergies. So in following suit tasteless, glue-like poi was Kalei's first food. Just like her brothers she LOVED it! I couldn't believe how much she ate, I almost couldn't give it to her fast enough. We're going to have another poi baby on our hands (aka, she's gonna be huge they call the stuff natural steroids) We've added in banana (doesn't care for it too much I think it's too sweet) and apple. She's so cute to watch eat because she always wants her own spoon to "eat" with. She does an excellent job of painting her face before she gets it in her mouth but hey, at least she's attempting to feed herself!

She got sick of waiting for her food.

So you all know this adorable, beautiful girl.


But have you met my other two daughters???

May I present to you Brandy and Talitha!

The other night I was going through a box of girl clothes my aunt had given me. I pulled out a dress and got this impulse to stick it out Tavita. I decided to complete the ensemble with a headband. We could not stop laughing and Tavita was thoroughly enjoying it!
Tavita struttin his stuff


Brayden desperately wanted to join in the fun. He was non-stop laughing and enjoyed being goofy. Should I be concerned my boys enjoy cross-dressing so much?


Kalei's new favorits spot

Tavita and his "sticky poptick"

We were getting ready to go out for the night and the boys knew that meant a fun night with Grandma. Tavita had been eyeing the carmel corn I made all day long and as soon as we said it was movie time he squealed and ran. When he returned he had the bowl and was beaming.
The boy's pet snake

Man, Tavita was heartbroken when we had them let it go a few days later. We explained to him we had to let it go to get food and find his family. He'll randomly say, "snake went bye-bye. Find his dad". It was sooo sad to watch.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!!

Bert and Benton said...

Wow! Those girls of yours are beautiful! haha just watch out if they insist you start calling them something along the lines of "ramona fab" j/k

Crystal said...

This is scary because now I feel like I have seen your dad in a dress since him and Brayden are twins. HAHAHA funny stuff though, I think Jimmy would kill me if I did that!!

Kathi said...

Okay, ewwwww to the poi! Man if they can stomach poi they can eat anything!
The "girls" aka boys, are adorable but scary because they look really pretty. :)

Jen said...

your blog is honestly one of my most favorite blogs to check. always something funny/crazy going on in your house! hey, so i have a question for you? why didn't we hang out more when we lived right by each other. :( miss the random sunday dinners and your amazing cinnamon rolls. last time i had them was when i was pregers with cam...that was WAY too long ago!

Kaitlin said...

ew! no way would i ever let my kids keep a snake...even for a few days!

kuaback said...

hahaha...the boys are so cute..they make gorgeous daughters...hehehe

luv you guys

ps: i really am ditching facebook..will see how long it lasts

lemalumeredithaiga.blogspot.com