Thursday, November 12, 2009

More Toilet Humor

Okay, I know that I've been posting a lot of this stuff lately. There's just something about kids and how they respond to the call of nature that gives me a good laugh. The other day we were eating dinner and Tavita went upstairs to use the bathroom. Somewhere along the way he slipped in and couldn't figure how to get out. Apparently it didn't bother him too much because he never called for help but rather continued sitting that way, and took care of business. When we went upstairs to see what was going on he just gave us a look like, "Huh, look at the mess I got myself into." He really wasn't bothered by it at all.

2 comments:

Bert and Benton said...

Oh my goodness that is hilarious. He looks so content!

Unknown said...

HAHA! I LOVE it!! That is so a story and a picture for the future girlfriends!!