


The boys have discovered two new favorite snacs this past week. The 1st is mangos. I had sliced 3 of them up for dinner on Monday and they snacked on them while we were planting seeds. By the time we actually went to eat dinner there was 1/4 of one left. The 2nd was discovered by Tavita (who absolutely loves it) and I can't say any of us are at all tempted to try it. He'll go to the fridge pull out the grapes set them on the table turn around and grab the ketchup. That's right he LOVES grapes thickly coated with ketchup. I have to be honest, it makes my stomach turn a little everytime I watch him eat it.



The other day Junior turned some music on and it turned into a dance party. The boys love to dance and it's so cute to watch them. Espically when they start doing their "head-spins" and flipping around.

3 comments:
SO cute! We miss your little guys. I'll have to try the ketchup and grape thing...
yay for your garden! we went to start one a couple weeks ago and learned that you're not supposed to plant outside in utah until mother's day! woah! good thing we didn't since we've had so much rain and snow since then. we did prep the soil and we're ready to go on mother's day. i didn't think to start seeds inside...let me know how that goes! (i know NOTHING about gardening!)
Cute boys!! I'm excited to see you guys at the end of April!!
Post a Comment