Juniors from Samoa/Australia, Marissa's from Arizona/Hawaii. We met while attending BYUH and were married in Aug 2004. We have three beautiful children, Brayden, Tavita, and Kalei.
All too often my boys say and do the cutest things and I think, man I need to write that down, yet I never do. So, to remedy that problem I thought I'd share them all with you!
Dec 20 '08 When asking Brayden if he'd be willing to give up a few of his presents and play Santa for a family in our ward, he thought for a minute then said, "Okay, but I need a red suit, you need to paint a white beard on me, I need a big bag....oh yeah, I also need some milk and cookies." Few hours later..."Where's my reindeer, how will I get to their house." Little later after eating, "I'm big and fat now, I'm ready to go down Victor's chimney." Nov 23 '08 Brayden- "I don't like Daddy" as he refused to lay by him or let him read a book Me-" Why not" Brayden," Because he's big and scary" Me-" But daddies are made big so the can protect you, so he's big, strong and safe, not big and scary." Brayden-"Oh yeah, that's right." Suddenly Brayden was laying in Junior's arm asking him to read a book.
2 comments:
ha ha! that is awesome. Teddy says crazy things like that to me all the time. kids rock.
hahaha oh wow. I love kids
Post a Comment