I know this is two weeks in a row of posting about what we ate for Family Night treats but the boys have been so cute to watch. Last night we made "Counter Sundaes". We laid out some wax paper, put some ice cream down for each of them and let them go at it. They put on their own choclate, marshmallows, and nuts then got to eat of the counter. They were licking the counter and asking for more. I don't know if they enjoyed eating off the counter so much as being able to have more topping then ice cream!
Juniors from Samoa/Australia, Marissa's from Arizona/Hawaii. We met while attending BYUH and were married in Aug 2004. We have three beautiful children, Brayden, Tavita, and Kalei.
All too often my boys say and do the cutest things and I think, man I need to write that down, yet I never do. So, to remedy that problem I thought I'd share them all with you!
Dec 20 '08 When asking Brayden if he'd be willing to give up a few of his presents and play Santa for a family in our ward, he thought for a minute then said, "Okay, but I need a red suit, you need to paint a white beard on me, I need a big bag....oh yeah, I also need some milk and cookies." Few hours later..."Where's my reindeer, how will I get to their house." Little later after eating, "I'm big and fat now, I'm ready to go down Victor's chimney." Nov 23 '08 Brayden- "I don't like Daddy" as he refused to lay by him or let him read a book Me-" Why not" Brayden," Because he's big and scary" Me-" But daddies are made big so the can protect you, so he's big, strong and safe, not big and scary." Brayden-"Oh yeah, that's right." Suddenly Brayden was laying in Junior's arm asking him to read a book.
No comments:
Post a Comment