Okay, just got off of work and I'm too tired to write any stories. Thought I'd just post some pics of our typical days. I love summer and I especially love kids in the summer. I love them running around with no shirt on, I love their little tan lines, I love watching them splash around in water. There's nothing sweeter than a popsicle grin while swinging on the tire swing.
Why work when I've got this kind of help!

We eat out here almost daily

The day's not complete without an Otterpop

Summer Fun



Brayden and his buddy Carson

I LOVE baby bums!

Ok, so while going through pics I came across this pic and had a random thought. Does anyone see any resemblance, I see it in Brayden and me but with Tavita, I've got nothing.
4 comments:
Hey! Glad to see you guys are doing good! i love the bum picture!!
word to the summer! too bad we don't live closer! and no, i dont' see anything between you and tavita...sorry!
What a cute post!! So many cute pics and it just makes me want to enjoy summer with cute little kids! :)
Tavita is the Samoan Boy..hehe
too cute the fotos..i luv it
Post a Comment