I can't believe it's been 2 months since I last posted. My biggest problem is we've been so busy I don't post because I have way to much to post about and it would be a novel to cover our lives in the past two months. So, I will post little stories here and there. Hopefully two a day we'll see how it goes. Here's a quick summary of what's been going on:
-Thanks to multiple LATE nights (acutally early mornings) from Junior our upstairs (3beds and 2 baths) we are now living upstairs. We still need to finish our master bath but other than that it's looking great.
-We've had my parents, brother and sister, and Junior's parents all in for a visit. Ryan is now living with us and Junior's parents are here for another month. We've been staying busy and loving spending the time with family.
-We took a week long trip up to the Uintas. Loved it!!! absoultely goregeous up there. Junior and the boys got to experience their 1st rodeo.
I'm sure more stories will come as I download pics and what not. Anyway, the boys are at the park with their Nana and Papa and I've got to get on a run. Hopefully I can get the first of the pictures up tonight.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hooray! A new post! I thought for a bit you gave up blogging.
Horty I'm so excited for your house!! I can't wait to see it!! Less than a week!! whoopee!!
glad you're alive! can't wait to see pics from your trip!
Good to hear from you! We're about to join you in house owning world. Glad you're is coming along.
Post a Comment