Sunday, May 23, 2010

Did you miss us????

So I figured since you all must be going through some serious Shum update withdrawls I'd give you not one, not two, but FIVE new post to enjoy. Hopefully you all can now get a good nights sleep and continue about your normal routine now that you know what's been going on in our lives!

3 comments:

Bert and Benton said...

I read them all, I feel complete again. Thank you! =-)

David and Carol Orme said...

Kalei is so cute with everyone singing to her. I love the picture of you and Brayden (Kalei) walking in the woods. Tavita is so cute on that land mover. Again I say I have the cutest Grandkids And Jenn with number five on the way.

Jason Orme said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun. Can't believe how big Kalei is. Is Brayden allergic to nuts or soy? Two common food allergies that may cause him to break out like that.