Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year's

We spent New Years at home with the remaing family members: Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Ryan and Auntie Janessa. Watched a lot of movies, ate a lot of food, played a lot of Wii and set of a lot of fireworks (you know the big ones like sparklers and flowers). We tried celebrating New Years with New York (9 o'clock our time) so the kids could get to bed. Laid them down but gave them the treat of being able to watch a movie in bed and they wound up being awake when the real New Year's rolled around.
Somehow I didn't take a sinlge picture.
The next day my mom and I headed up to Rexburg to take Janessa to school. Kalei tagged a long while the boys got to have a "Boys Weekend" with Grandpa and Daddy. This amounted to a whole lot of playin and pizza. It was fun to go back to Rexburg and see all the changes. I even took a nice slip on the ice for old times sake (hey, took the focus of pain of my ankle and onto my back, thought I'd mix it up a bit). The house seems so empty with the Janessa gone and the boys keep asking when she's coming back. Tavita's main motive for her return is she had the nerve to take Home Alone with her (like it's her movie or something!)

No comments: