Saturday, August 29, 2009

Too Fast!!!

Our little LeiLei is growing up way to fast! She's barely 3 months and today she sat unassisted. I was playing with her upstairs and she felt really sturdy while she was sitting. I let go and sure enough she sat for a good 30 seconds before falling over. I thought it was a fluke so tried again and again and she kept sitting there looking around so proud.


Tavita has finally started saying his name today, or should I say singing it. I was calling him inside and he comes up drumming on a make shift drum singing, "Vita, Vita, Vita." I asked him, "Who are you singing about." He got a big grin and said, "ME!!!"

We had a busy day today. Primary activity in the morning, BYUH alumni fundraiser in the afternoon and stake picnic in the evening. The boys had an absolute blast at the picnic. They had some inflatable slides there and we barely saw them for the whole 2 hours we were there.
Kalei staying cool at the picnic

My boys!

2 comments:

Staci said...

That last pic with the sunglasses is TOO CUTE!

I can't believe she is sitting! That is my favorite stage though. When they can sit up and be entertained...but not mobile yet;)

Melyssa said...

All of your kids are adorable, but Kalei is BEAUTIFUL. Wow! What a little sweetie. :)
And thank you for all that you've done to get the Orme reunion set up for next summer. We are SO excited (even though it's a year away!)