So we finally finished the house a couple weeks ago. Still have a few minor things to do and then decoratin. Who wants to be my interior designer cause I'm hopeless! Anyway loving my new kitchen and LOVING having the whole ordeal all but behind us
absolutely gorgeous i love all of it looks like a million dollar kitchen.. can u send me your dinner rolls recipe plz? been craving some lately kisses for the babies
it looks SO good! I wish i could be there to help you decorate! :( It seriously all looks so amazing! there is no one more deserving then you guys for this to all finally be done with! :)
I am so happy for you, I really want to cry. And don't say that you are not a designer, I know how hard it is to put together floors, paint color, cabinets, and counter tops.
Juniors from Samoa/Australia, Marissa's from Arizona/Hawaii. We met while attending BYUH and were married in Aug 2004. We have three beautiful children, Brayden, Tavita, and Kalei.
All too often my boys say and do the cutest things and I think, man I need to write that down, yet I never do. So, to remedy that problem I thought I'd share them all with you!
Dec 20 '08 When asking Brayden if he'd be willing to give up a few of his presents and play Santa for a family in our ward, he thought for a minute then said, "Okay, but I need a red suit, you need to paint a white beard on me, I need a big bag....oh yeah, I also need some milk and cookies." Few hours later..."Where's my reindeer, how will I get to their house." Little later after eating, "I'm big and fat now, I'm ready to go down Victor's chimney." Nov 23 '08 Brayden- "I don't like Daddy" as he refused to lay by him or let him read a book Me-" Why not" Brayden," Because he's big and scary" Me-" But daddies are made big so the can protect you, so he's big, strong and safe, not big and scary." Brayden-"Oh yeah, that's right." Suddenly Brayden was laying in Junior's arm asking him to read a book.
8 comments:
oh WOW! Beautiful beautiful beautiful. I love it. I love the wood floor. and the cabinets...and the color. You guys are amazing.
HOORAY!!! at long last!! Now if only stainless steel was magnetic! haha
absolutely gorgeous
i love all of it
looks like a million dollar kitchen..
can u send me your dinner rolls recipe plz?
been craving some lately
kisses for the babies
WOW!! That's so awesome!! LOVE IT! I can't wait to own my own house one day and fix it up just the way I want it! NICE!!
Looks good you guys. Like the choice in cabinets! Glad you get to enjoy it now.
fun fun fun
Mom
it looks SO good! I wish i could be there to help you decorate! :( It seriously all looks so amazing! there is no one more deserving then you guys for this to all finally be done with! :)
I am so happy for you, I really want to cry. And don't say that you are not a designer, I know how hard it is to put together floors, paint color, cabinets, and counter tops.
Post a Comment