
Man, our lives have been so crazy over the past two months I was shocked when I remembered yesterday she had her 2-month check-up today. I hate when life is so chaotic I feel like I'm letting the time with my kids slip by. Oh well, after Tuesday (appraisal day) our lives should slow down considerably. Anyway are you ready for the little chunky monkeys stats:
Weight: 12 lbs 14 oz
Height: 24 inches
She's in the 97% for height, weight and head. Don't mess with this girl cause as soon as she's mobile she'll be ready to do some damage!
A few of her first this past month:
- 1st trip to the zoo (slept through it)
- 1st parade (slept through it)
- 1st fireworks (slept through it)
- 1st time to church (slept through it for the most part)
Are you seeing a pattern here, no wonder she's so big, her body is 100% committed to growing, no energy can be wasted on anything else!
- 1st time playing catch (Tavita was shocked when he chucked a ball at her head she wouldn't catch the ball and throw it back)
- 1st time being sat on (Thanks Brayden!)
- 1st time being fingerpainted (Her brothers are artist!)
My favorite first for her is definitely her SMILE! This little girl is so animated. She gets a smile that starts from her toes, she shakes and a giant smile explodes on her face. She's also always cooing and making the cutest baby noises. It amazes me how much more socially interactive she is than her brothers were (must be a girl thing)
This is the closest I've gotten to catching a smile on camera. She's gearing up for one of her explosive smiles but I snapped a second too soon.
3 comments:
she is SO beautiful! i'm so happy for you guys that the house is livable! post a picture of the kitchen with the new counters! i LOVED your last post as well, Ty and I got such a kick out of it. now we always threaten Cam with the trash can. :) anyway, again, your little girl is so precious and your boys so adorable as always. Love you!
Well I guess Kalei is the tie between the boys. The first picture she looks A LOT like Tavita, and the second she looks like Brayden.
Miss you guys Love Mom
ps. Kalei looks like she is going to be browner than her brothers
Post a Comment