Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Pics Galore
So we've had a busy past couple weeks with TONS of family in town. Instead of doing a monster blog I did three minimonster blogs. But hey, for your view pleasure, there's more pics than words. I consider that an improvement on my end. Aside from all the family being here, we're continuing work on our upstairs. The boys have been working hard at getting everything up and going. I've just stuck to doing what I know best and painted, left the hard work to them. We've had yucky weather but with beautiful weather in the forecast we're hoping to get out and do some fun activities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Craziness!! But looks like some fun memories. Hope you're doing well Marissa. You look great!!!
love all the pictures! cute baby!!
Wow...I haven't checked blogs in awhile! SOO many great pics. Little Kalei is seriously SO cute. I can't wait to hold her!
Post a Comment