Okay, we found out what we were having yesterday. I'm taking a poll. Are we going to introduce the first girl to the family or are we sticking to tradition keeping the house full of blue, balls, and bugs???
My family flew in for a surprise visit the day after Christmas so we've been busy running around and playing. I will post pictures of Christmas soon!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
what?!? girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl...ok, obviously that is all I have on my mind.
girl!
I didn't know you had a bun in the oven....are you having a GIRL?
girl! now post it!
girl, for sure!
I vote twins...one girl and one boy! :)
Ah what the hay, let's go for one more boy (that would be just a little more blue, a few more bugs and another pair of...)
Hey Guyz it's Daryl Ur Dea Black Bradah frm Aus haha
A girl Aye....I'm happy 4 U guyz... Finally Sum1 Moriah can PLay Wid LOL
Nehu I heaps Happy 4 U's
Muj Luv kelo-ELO!
Post a Comment